Monday, June 1, 2009

Bunk Beds

I recently worked on an apartment where the client wanted me to design their kids'room and their home office. Since the kids' room was shared by the 2 kids and their maid, i had to find a bunk bed with a pullout too. Of course i wanted it to be in white to go with the whole theme/concept.

I never knew it was so difficult to find a completely white bunk bed in good quality too. Maybe i was looking in the wrong shops...? I looked everywhere i would normally look for furniture. All in all 14 shops. It was either with a combination of some pink, blue or some other color. Some were not in good quality even for me to spray paint it.
In the end, i managed to find it. I am glad the hunt is over and it turned out good. I'm glad the kids get to have a nice room now.

Will post the before and after soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment