Tuesday, January 12, 2010

After a long hiatus....

I'm back....i figured i better update my blog again before potential clients think we are out of business.
Yes, it was a slow year but we did manage to survive the long gone 2009. We worked on some interesting projects. My favorites are definitely renovating really old places. It's really fun even though it comes with heachaches and frustrations.
Finished up a long delayed project. So happy it was over. Client was so happy everyone complimented his home. I realised how important it is to make the client happy. I could never live in his home but he loves it. Will be taking pictures of it soon.
Still working on a delayed project from 2008. Hope it will finish this year.
I hope 2010 will be a great year for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment